Monday, January 29, 2007

Saying Goodbye Begins




Last night was my tropical going away party. Friends, old and new, showed up throughout the night and shared their words of comfort and encouragement. Thanks guys. My dad kept trying to get them to share stories about me, thankfully that didn't come to it's full potential. Anyways, I don't think he would have really wanted to hear the stories they would have had to share!
We ate, drank Sangria, admired my beautiful nieces and played a little charades. Overall it was a success. There were smiles across the board. I will miss you all.
Thursday is my last day in Fargo, then I'm off to Bismarck. This week consists of dancing, babysitting nieces, painting, and knitting. Four of my favorites. Then I throw my clothes in my car and head out. Not seeing this beautiful flat, icy, cold country side for many months will be hard. My new home just won't quite compare in beauty!
Goodbye Fargo, Goodbye Friends, Goodbye Swing - Make me Proud!

No comments: