Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Meeeoooww

Gatita o Ratonita, we couldn't decide if I were a better kitty or rat. You decide.










Only three people dressed up for the fiesta: Me, frankenstein, and death. I was the only was who lasted more than five minutes.
Coffins, pumpkins, spider oh my. Dominicans know how to decorate, they only need help spelling out harrowing nihgt.



Not convingly scared enough. Enmanuel looks way to happy to see that giant spider.
Speaking of spiders, Look what I found in my bed one night while putting up my mosquitero. A giant fuzzy cacata.



I have to say, I was impressed with our halloween bash. The jovenes, who have now named themselves "materia gris" got their stuff together and threw a heck of a party. We spent all afternoon putting up cob webs, carving pumpkin like vegetables, hauling coffins, and making signs. The only thing missing was the costumes. I was a loner on that part, but a cute kitty one if I might say.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey angela
it was good seeing you on the bus and talking to you.
see you at thanksgiving

Anonymous said...

hey auntie have fun down their ! i love you so very mucho!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your Kitty costume!! Muy bella! --patty